Due to security reasons, no registration after this date will be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
All participants including Chairpersons and Speakers are required to register and settle registration fees prior to the conference.
Registration fee All fees are net of VAT Price
Academics (Professor, PhD)
All fees are net of VAT
> Registration fees include: Conference attendance & documentation (including online proceedings), coffee breaks, lunches, attendance to the dinner on Tuesday 18 October and Cocktail on Wednesday 19 October.
Social event All fees are net of VAT Price
Gala Dinner - Student (special rate)
Gala Dinner accompanying
All fees are net of VAT
> Gala Dinner: Tuesday, October 18th - from 19:45
Restaurant Le MOAI (Toulouse Museum), 35 Allées Jules Guesde - TOULOUSE => due to works in the street, the Museum main portal will be closed. You will have to go through the Jardin des Plantes to access the Restaurant. Organization and staff from the Museum will be at the meeting point to guide you.
> Closing Cocktail: Wednesday, October 19th - from 18:30 to 20:00
Salle des Illustres (Capitole), Place du Capitole - TOULOUSE
As social event venues are accessible by public transportation, please be aware that the transport from Conference venue and back is not provided by dedicated shuttle. Plan your journey here www.tisseo.fr/en
Two technical visits are organized in parallel on Thursday 20 October from 14:00 to 16:30
- AIRBUS : Visit of A350 Final Assembly Line (50 participants max)
- LIEBHERR : Visit of Liebherr Aerospace Toulouse ISA Development Test Center : A contribution of aircraft systems and equipment manufacturers to the aircraft decarbonation (40 participants max)
Due to security reason, registration through your online account will be mandatory to access the visits. More details and registration will be available soon.
Roundtrip bus transfer from Pierre Baudis Congress Center. Departure at 14:00 precise
Stops at Toulouse airport and train station are scheduled on the way back.
All cancellations at the initiative of the delegate must be applied in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When applied more than 30 days prior to the Conference (18 September 2022 included) registration fees will be refunded in full, no penalty will be applied.
- For cancellation applied less than 30 days prior to the Conference (from 19 September to 17 October 2022 included), cancellation fees will apply (80% of the registration fees).
- For cancellation applied upon or after the start of the Conference (18 October 2022), no refund will be possible, and the delegate will be requested to pay the full registration fees.